Wednesday 22 April 2015

THE WOMAN WITH THE BIGGEST HIPS IN THE WORLD SPEAK OUT.

The woman with the world’s largest bottom,Mikel Ruffinelli , 39, from Los Angeles, says she is healthy and has a shape that other women envy.Set to appear in a new documentary ‘World’s Biggest Hips’,she says men love women like her ,not skinny women.She also loves her curves .The mother of 4 who has a 40 inch waist says
‘I have an extreme physique,”I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes.
‘I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.’There was a time before I had kids when I had a flat stomach,’ she reveals. ‘I got this large because genetically, whatever happens with weight gain, goes here [hips].’ 
Fitting in, fitting on, sitting down… Those are some of my challenges,’I just think that society hasn’t learned that it needs to make things a bit bigger,’ she says. ‘It’s OK to make things bigger. What’s the problem?’
‘I have something that everybody’s not going to have,’ she says. ‘It’s like having an outfit that no one else has and most women would like that.

2 comments:

  1. See waist! This on ba heavy duty

    ReplyDelete
  2. she said that she is okay with the nature of his shape. hmhmhmhmhmh if na nigerian man, he will run to another woman but this man is proud of the woman.

    ReplyDelete