Tuesday 21 April 2015

MY NAMES ARE DRUGS, BE CAREFUL ON HOW YOU ABUSE ME.

My dear wonderful friends, my names are DRUG –ABUSE, I have been around from generation to generation. I was born with many doctors in a laboratory with many scientists all across the world. And  as I was growing up, I was trained to  destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that’s just the start. Moreover, I’m more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
I am very wicked, because my parents ( doctors with their close friends, scientists) left me without formal education on how to live peacefully with people in our society.
So, for this reason, I vowed to deal with any man, woman, young and old who come across my way cruelly.
 I beautify myself so wonderfully…. so that if you need my services, you will easily found me.
 I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.

My power is Awesome; try me you’ll see, but if you do, you may NEVER break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I’ll own your soul. 
I told one of my victims to sell his two sons and wife into slavery at badagry, Lagos.  just to have me for a day in 1850.
When I possess you, you’ll steal and you’ll lie. You will  do what you have to do, just to get high. The crimes you’ll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you’ll feel in your arms.

You’ll lie to your mother; you’ll steal from your dad, when you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you’ll forget your morals and how you were raised, I’ll be your conscience, I’ll teach you my ways.

I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from good to bad, and separate friends. I’ll take everything from you, your looks and your pride; I’ll be with you always, right by your side.

You’ll give up everything… your family, your home… your friends, your money, then you’ll be alone. I’ll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I’m finished with you, you’ll be lucky to live.
my good friends, I have sent many young stars to a journey of no return.
If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I’ll drive you insane. I’ll ravish your body; I’ll control your mind. I’ll own you completely; your soul will be mine. 

The nightmares I’ll give you while lying in bed, the voices you’ll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you’ll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me,.

But then it’s too late, and you’ll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You’ll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you.

You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, if you could live that day over, now what would you say?

I’ll be your master; you will be my slave, I’ll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? It’s all up to you. 

I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, I’ll take you to hell!
Please dear, I am a liar, I can’t give you peace and joy I earlier promised you, I have deceived many generations and I am still gaining more souls to myself.
I weaken bones, I send young and old to jail at my pleasure.
Only the wise stay away from me!!! 

Stay away from hard drugs; it will destroy your world.
May this never happen to any of my friends on this page.
This message is brought to you by:

ENGR, PRINCE KUNTA-KINTE
(UMUIKPO, OKAFIA IGBERE) 08139320492.









No comments:

Post a Comment